Certain businesses are required under the Data Protection Act to have a data controller. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Viv Kenchington and can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Information I Collect
- Please rest safe in the knowledge that your email address will not be used for anything that you have not subscribed to, or sold/distributed to any third party.
- As a client you will go on my mailing list and maybe contacted from time to time with information that I feel would be useful for you. This might be in the form of a newsletter, however there will be a clearly marked unsubscribe option should you not wish to receive.
- I never send SPAM emails to any of me clients email addresses. I will protect client’s personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- There are no cookies used on this site
- Access To Information – The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that I hold about you, which will only be the information that you have supplied.